By Constantine Christopher Stathatos
Read or Download A Gil Vicente bibliography, 1975-1995: with a supplement for 1940-1975 PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
From 1895, the 12 months he released his first signed article, to 4 days prior to his demise in 1970 whilst he wrote his final, Bertrand Russell used to be a robust strength on this planet of arithmetic, philosophy, human rights and the fight for peace. in the course of these years he released 70 books, virtually as many pamphlets and over 2,000 articles, he additionally contributed items to a few two hundred books.
This selection of 447 annotated references presents an outline of the literature addressing the creation/evolution controversy for college students, lecturers, attorneys, writers, historians, scientists, sociologists, clerics, and different individuals. Fifty-four annotations within the bankruptcy on historic references spotlight influential volumes released among 1543 and 1980--classic works that tell the perspectives of later writers.
Libraries have constructed subtle methods of categorizing details in order that library clients can so much successfully locate the fabrics they want. This publication covers a variety of vital concerns within the box, together with archival discovering aids, se's, the most important indexing and abstracting databases, topic publications, vendor-supplied cataloging documents, metadata, and lots more and plenty extra.
Additionally to be had: Orchestral tune OnlineThis fourth variation of the hugely acclaimed, vintage sourcebook for making plans orchestral courses and organizing rehearsals has been extended and revised to add forty two% extra compositions over the 3rd variation, with clearer entries and a extra helpful process of appendixes.
- The Antarctic
- Toba-Batak—Deutsches Wörterbuch, 1st Edition
- Moving Image Cataloging: How to Create and How to Use a Moving Image Catalog (Third Millennium Cataloging)
- Knowledge, Teaching and Wisdom (Philosophical Studies Series) (Volume 67)
- Graphic Novels: A Bibliographic Guide to Book-Length Comics
- The Religious Right: A Reference Handbook
Extra info for A Gil Vicente bibliography, 1975-1995: with a supplement for 1940-1975
37-75. Cortes, pp. 76-123. Devisa, pp. 124-82. Tormenta ["Carta que Gil Vicente mandou de Santarém a el-Rei D. João III"], pp. 183-201). III: Aparatos (Martinho, pp. 203-04. India, pp. 205-07. Cortes, pp. 208-12. Devisa, pp. 213-15. Tormenta, p. 216). IV: Bibliografias (Martinho, pp. 218-27. Índia, pp. 228-44. Cortes, pp. 245-57. Devisa, pp. 258-70. Tormenta, pp. 271-77). V: Conclusão (p. 279). Indice (p. 280). 35. Teatro renacentista. Edición de Miguel Angel Pérez Priego. Biblioteca Crítica de Autores Españoles, LVIII.
3. Auto pastoril português (1523) See above, nos 1, 6, 78, 80, and below, no. 6. Tragicomédia de Amadis de Gaula(1523) See above, no. 1. Comédia do viúvo (1524) 113. Comedia del viudo. Edizione, introduzione e note a cura di M[aria] L[uisa] Tobar. Messina: Peloritana, 1977. 79 pp. See also above, nos 1, 10, and below, no. 1. Frágua de Amor(1524) See above, no. 1, and below, no. 2. Farsa dosfísicos (1524) See above, nos 1, 45, and below, no. 7. O Juiz da Beira (1525 or 1526) See above, nos 1, 19, 46, and below, no.
17-47). Inês Pereira (pp. 49-98). Juiz da Beira (pp. 99-1 34). Very modernized prose texts. Speeches in Spanish are translated into Portuguese. 47. Literatura española: una antología. I: De los orígenes hasta 1700. Ed. David William Foster, Daniel Altamiranda, Gustavo Oscar Geirola, Carmen de Urioste. Garland Reference Library of the Humanities, MDCCCLXXI. New York & London: Garland Publishing, 1995. xi+887 pp. Includes the Auto pastoril castellano (on pp. 526-41), based on the text in Thomas R.